Shipping & Fulfilment Policy
Updated March 04th, 2021
- All shipments are currently available within Malaysia only. For International shipments please do contact us at email@example.com.
- If the packaging seal is opened or damaged during the delivery, please DO NOT accept the parcel.
- If you are not available at the delivery address to receive your purchased orders, please do contact the courier service provider with a stipulated timeframe for next delivery or pick up arrangement.
- If the order is not collected within the stipulated time, the order may be disposed and there shall not be any refund for the amount purchased for that order.
- The Company are using standard packaging material for all orders.
- The Company only deliver each purchase order to One (1) delivery address within Malaysia only. No split shipment available under the same order.
- You would not be able to trace the order delivery status through the Company website. Please trace your goods with courier tracking information through the courier’s service website or email to us for a follow-up.
SHIPPING LEAD TIME
- All orders are processed and dispatched from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Readily available stocks will be posted on the next working day (except weekends and public holidays) upon full payment received.
- If the Company is experiencing a high volume of orders or during peak online sales promotion periods and festive seasons, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery and/or any unforeseen circumstances.
Final shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout based on order quantity and shipping location address.
Shipping Rate (RM)
Additional KGS Rate (RM)
|Peninsular Malaysia||2-3 Business Days||RM 8.60 (1st kg)||RM2.50 (per kg)|
|East Malaysia||3-7 Business Days||RM 17.20 (1st kg)||RM14.50 (per kg)|
** Estimate shipping time is subjected to courier service’s changes.
** Estimate shipping rate and additional kgs cost including handling fees, fuel charges and taxes.